lördag 18 juli 2009

Not going home just yet

So beach buff no 1 is going home already? Not me, I'm staying two more nights!

Arrived in Madrid yesterday. Spent the entire day walking around Madrid and Guadalajara (1 hour by train from Madrid, it's where Gabriela's aunt lives). We had dinner with "Tia" and her family (husband, son and parents). Wonderful people, all of them. I think. I mean, they only spoke spanish, and my spanish not THAT good. But I THINK they said nice things. Atleast they looked nice while speaking. Ok, maybe enough with the explaining...

Day two, took a train to Toledo, which used to be the capitol of Spain (apparently). Old town with lots of beautiful buildings and SH*TLOADS of shops selling swords. Hundreds of them. Swords and armors. Really cool. I mean, it made me feel like I was 8 again. "Oh, look! A sword! Just like the one in Lord of the Rings! Oh, look! Another sword! Just like the one in Lord of the Rings! Oh, look!", and so on. It was a nice place...

Tonight we're going out for dinner. Where we do not know yet. We'll see. I'll let you know. ;)

Hasta luego!

/I

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar