torsdag 16 juli 2009

NOT on your L.A tour list

My dad is a bit odd. Or just the way I am/wanna be as well.
Tonight we went to a Latino (I hope that's PC and not derogatory, if so, please tell me what the correct term is) place with a mariachi band and possibly the best Margaritas I've had so far.
It wasn't too crowded but we brought the diversity in color to say the least.
But hey, I'm cool about it and it's fun to do something else than the Hollywood sign and Santa Monica pier.

However the band took a break and they played a mix of hispanic (is that more correct?) and dance music.
All of a sudden Mystical's "Shake your ass" comes on as a afro american (I know I got that right) with a larger than average derriere who held him to his words.
And before you know it, this Latino guy was behind her, at least a foot shorter, but still.

Now, I don't know if you have seen the movie road trip but in it, Sean Willam Scott's character E.L get's some help when he's to donate sperm. What he says in THIS clip after about 2.05 into the clip was sorta how I felt when watching what transpired on that dance floor.
Stop, stop.....ok, keep going. I didn't really know whether to look away or keep looking.
It made my night at least.

Now, I'm just chilling out, having a beer preparing for a hard day in the sun with a book and a water/coke/beer/Margarita....in that order.

Like the man said:
I think I'm gonna get tanked.....tonight.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I'm NOT getting tanked tonight... Or am I?

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hahaha, a question to ponder.
    IF I get tanked, I'm blaming Alex for being a bad influence on me =)

    /M

    SvaraRadera