fredag 17 juli 2009

On in, one out.

-They grab Ugarte and then she walks in. Sam, if it's december 1941 in Casablanca, what time is it in New York?

Yeah you read it right. I had to go Bogart on your ass.
It's time to leave the city of lights, Jim Morrison, the Dodgers and all those beautiful miles of beach.
Not to mention all the cool people who get to stay behind and keep doing it all.

Awesomeness is a start, but not nearly enough to sum up this experience. I've gotten to know sooo many cool people, done a lot of cool stuff and laughed so much that I think my jaw needs a bit of rest soon.
So tomorrow morning it's time to go east.
A part of me is liking the fact that I'm going home. But another part really, REALLY wants to stay.....or if it were possible, explore another continent.

But wishing don't make it happen and instead of doing that I'm gonna go home, upload all the pictures and videos from my camera, sit back with a few friends and reminisce on all the fun and start planning my next trip....somewhere.

Arrivederci! (right Ivan ^^)

1 kommentar:

  1. See you when you get home, buddy!

    You didn't get the pronunciation right, but I know it's hard when writing it... :)


    /I

    SvaraRadera